Leh Ladakh Bike Trip – From ManaliBike Riding
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Info
Ladakh – Bike Ride
Many wish, dream & talk about visiting Ladakh. As it offers the most unique experience of a life time. Ladhak offers many surprises & is probably one of the most beautiful places in India. You can fulfill all your desire of visting the highlands with its cultures, snow, desert, rivers, glaciers, best of the lakes & the highest passes in the world.
Whether it is your dream to play in the snow at RohtangLa or to drive to through the snow cut mountains of BaralachaLa, get a selfie at the worlds highest motorable road KhardungLa. Vist the 2 best lakes of india Pangong & Tsomoriri. Did you also know that worlds second highest space observatory is in Ladakh. The way you will see the stars from here would be a first for you. Have you ever thought of sitting on the banks of pangong & Tsomoriri & relish the beauty of the lakes. Also how about a ride on the double humped camels available only in the deserts of Nubra valley.
We have chosen locations that are a mix of popular as well as the off-beat and exotic.
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Batch Dates
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Itinerary
|Day 2||Manali||Jispa||95 Kms||5 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 3||Jispa||Tsokar||220 Kms||10Hrs||Camp|
|Day 4||Tsokar||Tsomoriri||100 Kms||5 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 5||Tsomoriri||Hanle||120 Kms||6 Hrs||G.House|
|Day 6||Hanle||Pangong||180 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 7||Pangong||Nubra||140 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 8||Nubra||Leh||150 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 9||Leh||Leh||80 Kms||7 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 10||Leh||Kargil/Rafting||225 Kms||11 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 11||Kargil||Srinagar||210Kms||6 Hrs||Hotel|
Reporting Time 10.30Am @ Manali
Special Note – Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions / permissions & plan may change.
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 1
- Assemble at Manali latest by 10.30 am
- Take rest for the day
- Nighthalt at Manali
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 2
- Wake up at 5.30Am and leave for Jispa by 6.30am.
- Reach Rohtang by 8Am & play in the snow
- Reach Jispa by 4pm & enjoy the scenic place & walk around
- Retire for the night at Jispa
- This will be a relaxed drive & the journey is comfortable
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 3
- This probably will be your longest & strenuous day
- We wake up @ 5.30am & Start for Tsokar by 6.30am.
- Reach Tsokar Via Pang by 5Pm.
- Enjoy the magnificent Tsokar Lake & retire for the night
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 4
- Today we will have a leisure ride to Tsomoriri
- Reach Tsomoriri & enjoy the relaxed day around the finest lakes of India
- Find the shades of the water ranging from Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, End others
- Retire for the night at A comfortable camp in Tsomoriri
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 5
- Wake up early for a beautiful Sunrise & walk around the lake
- Walk around the lake & do photography to your hearts content
- Start for one of the Ultimate routes of Ladakh region to Hanle
- Visit the Worlds Second highest space observatoryâ€
- Retire for the night at Hanle
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 6
- This day journey takes you through the BEST RIDE of your life
- Ride along the Pangong lake for 35Kms along with the desert lands of Ladakh & the china border, A day to remember for ever
- Retire for the night at Spangmik Camp
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 7
- Start post breakfast to visit the desertland of ladakh
- Nubra valley, known for its deserts & its valley
- Enjoy the scenic ride & a relaxed day
- Do the camelrde & visit the diksit monastery
- Retire at Nubra for the night
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 8-
- Nubra to leh
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 9
- Leh to local sight seeing
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 10
- We start early at 6Am to Rafting and Kargil
- Leh to Kargil is a beautiful drive
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 11
- Start at 6Am for Srinagar, Reach Srinagar by Noon
- Optional stay @ house boat or depart for Home
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Day 12
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip COST
Fuel From Tsomoriri to Nubra will be divided among the Bikers at the end of the Ride
Accommodation with All veg meals in Deluxe Camps
Backup / Support Vehicle
Bank Account Details
|Bank||Branch||IFSC Code||Account Type||Account Holder||Account No|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||Koramangala 4th Block||ICIC0001667||Current Acnt||Burn Boundaries Adventure Pvt Ltd||166705500022|
50% advance while booking & 50% before 30 Days of travel
- All bookings will carry
- 25% cancellation charges from day 1
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% cancellation charges if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund if cancelled less than15 days
Package Does Not Include:
- Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera Fees.
- Air Fare /Train Fare
- Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
- Any Kind Of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary- Stay On Account Of Train Cancellation / Ill Health / Road Blocks And / Or Any Factors Beyond Control.
- Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to vehicle / self
Disclaimer Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Ladhak is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.
For detailed Terms&Conditions Click Here
Personal Kit List:
1 Rucksack, Day pack bag, Sun Cap, Sun Glasses (other than blue color), Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater, Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit, Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion, Cotton Thermal Inners, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks, Personal Medicine Kit, Waste Pouch
Burn boundaries will make you fall in love for the true/hidden beauty of the place instead of what is shown on media (horrible touristy places).Â TheyÂ can be trusted to deliver whatever they have contacted for (in fact much more) at the apt price. USP of burn boundaries is the personal touch that they provide by doing excellent ground work and of course, attention to details. I donâ€™t know how Leh Ladakh could have been better. Burn boundaries planned the most awesome offbeat route, best hotels, guide, super fast driver along with surprise of camping. I would recommend burn boundaries for the combination of interesting itineraries and high rating on customer satisfaction. I can’t wait to go with the burn Boundaries team next time and explore the unexplored India.
-- Tithi Patel, Traveller, Delhi
-- Srikanth, Sarpass Trek, Himachal
-- Sirishkar, Traveller from Hyderabad
-- Manoj Chaudhari Traveller from Nasik
-- Lakshmi Traveller from Bangalore
Burn Boundaries helped me have an experience in Ladakh which will forever be etched in memory and translate into hundreds of stories in the years to come. We were there at a time when BB Team and his men were under immense pressure due to the closing of the Chadar trek suddenly. However, his team changed plans and overnight made alternate arrangements for us to have a frozen river trek at wanla.
-- Anubhav Sinha, Trekker from Kolkatta
The organisers were an absolute gem, going out of their way to accommodate my needs. The support team, were fabulous, and made the journey so much more enjoyable. The guides were knowledgable and provided great insight to the area. All in all, i’d highly recommend taking a trip with Burn Boundaries, you wont regret it, i definitely didnt.
-- Christine, Traveller+Trekker from Australia
Chadar Trek â€“ January 2015
It was a pleasure travelling with Burn Boundaries. Food and Sleeping bags were good. Guides were outstanding. The entire staff was always pleasant, willing to help with a smile on their face. The pickup and drop vehicles were well driven. Thank you for truly wonderful and safe trip.
-- Nimisha Shah, Trekker from Mumbai
Travelling to ladakh with an agenda in hand was very helpful withÂ BurnÂ Boundaries. The way BB team had organised the whole trip is worth appreciating. Every individual was personally attended to with a complete brief of the itinerary, weather conditions, time of travel, distance to destination, terrain conditions(road travel) ahead of the journey. This pre planning allowed me to concentrate on enjoying my trip rather than focusing on where to stay and how to get there. There were no problems even after a lot of people fell ill. Everything was organized as expected. Efforts were taken by the organizers to make sure everyone were comfortable during the journey !
BB Teams passion is travelling to unexplored locations and that made our trip extremely worthwhile !
-- Vandana & Sulil, Travellers from Chennai
Walk the talk is what clearly got into my senses with burn boundaries. The recent trek of Lamayuru was so well organised in the tough conditions and with each crew member full of compassion made this trek engraved in my and my daughter’s memory forever. I will do injustice if Â I do not mention the care and empathy shown by Burn Boundaries, before , during and after the trek.
-- Trekker - Alok Malaviya with daughter Radhika, Bhopal
As a foreigner, I found myself quite comfortable with Burn Boundaries leading. They are flexible, friendly and professional so that I rather think I was with a trustable friend rather than a trekking firm.
I would definitely recommend my friends and whoever from Thailand consider Burn Boundaries as one of their choices.
-- Songphon K, Trekker, Thailand
Interesting part of riding with Burn Boundaries is the research, planning & execution. There is always a plan B. I felt at home from the day 1 & the team was like a family.
-- Amol Raina, Rider from Mumbai
I enjoy traveling with Burn Boundaries mainly because of the organizers, The team members who make it more and more interesting for every trip, be it a small trek or Himalayas! I love the flexibility we get during the trips to stop and enjoy the nature.
-- Manjula BK, Traveller, Bangalore