Leh Ladakh Road TripRoad Trips
Leh Ladakh Road Trip Info
Leh-Ladakh -Road Trip
Leh-Ladakh Trip is always on top of everyones mind. Most do not know how & when. Here is your chance to travel to the MOST Scenic place in India.Â We at BurnBoundaries take a route to cover the length & breadth of Ladakh trip in India. This is the most exclusive route & only offered by us.
Ladakh road trip requires total expertise to cover the route completely. Our team after exhaustive research has created this route for the experience that you would never have seen before.
Leh Ladakh Road Trip Batch Dates
Leh Ladakh Road trip Itinerary
|Day 2||Manali||Jispa||95 Kms||5 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 3||Jispa||Tsokar||220 Kms||10Hrs||Camp|
|Day 4||Tsokar||Tsomoriri||100 Kms||5 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 5||Tsomoriri||Hanle||120 Kms||6 Hrs||G.House|
|Day 6||Hanle||Pangong||180 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 7||Pangong||Sakti||140 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 8||Sakti||Nubra||150 Kms||6 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 9||Nubra||Turtuk – Nubra||160 Kms||7 Hrs||Camp|
|Day 10||Nubra||Leh||140 Kms||5 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 11||Leh||Leh||6 Hrs||Hotel|
|Day 12||Leh||Kargil||225 Kms||Hotel|
|Day 13||Kargil||Srinagar||210 Kms||Hotel|
Reporting Time â€“ 10.30Am @ Manali
Special Note â€“ Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions / permissions & plan may change.
Day 1 – 3rd July 16 / 31st July 16
- Assemble at Manali latest by 10.30 am
- Take rest for the day
- Nighthalt at Manali
Day 2 – 4th July 16 / 1st Aug 16
- Wake up at 5.30Am Â and leave for JispaÂ by 6.30am.
- Reach Rohtang by 8Am & play in the snow
- Reach Jispa by 4pm & enjoy the scenic place & walk around
- Retire for the night at Jispa
- This will be a relaxed drive & the journey is comfortable
Day 3- 5th July 16 / 2nd Aug 16
- This probably will be your longest & strenuous day
- We wake up @ 5.30am & Start for Tsokar by 6.30am.
- Reach Tsokar Via â€“ Pang by 5Pm.
- Enjoy the magnificent Tsokar Lake & retire for the night
Day 4 – 6th July 16 / 3rd Aug 16
- Today we will have a leisure ride to Tsomoriri
- Reach Tsomoriri & enjoy the relaxed day around the finest lakes of India
- Find the shades of the water ranging from Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, End others
- Retire for the night at A comfortable camp in Tsomoriri
Day 5 – 7thÂ July 16 / 4th Aug 16
- Wake up early for a beautiful Sunrise & walk around the lake
- Walk around the lake & do photography to your hearts content
- Start for one of the Ultimate routes of Ladakh region to Hanle
- Visit the â€œWorlds Second highest space observatoryâ€
- Retire for the night at Hanle
Day 6 – 8thÂ July 16 / 5th Aug 16
- This day journey takes you through the BEST drive of your life
- Ride along the Pangong lake for 35Kms along with the desert lands of Ladakh & the china border, A day to remember for ever
- Retire for the night at Spangmik Camp
Day 7 – 9thÂ July 16 / 6th Aug 16
- Start post sunrise for another surprise for a BB Traveller
- Visit the most unheard of place & stay at one too
- We will be visiting the warilla pass â€“ probably the most scenic in Ladakh
- Stay at a site completely covered with the valleys
- Retire for the nightÂ
Day 8 – 10thÂ July 16 / 7th Aug 16
- Start post breakfast to visit the desertland of ladakh
- Nubra valley, known for its deserts & its valley
- Enjoy the scenic ride & a relaxed day
- Do the camelrde & visit the diksit monastery
- Retire at Nubra for the night
Day 9 – 11thÂ July 16 / 8th Aug 16
- Turtuk the unknown Ladakh,
- You will experience a completely different Ladakh region here, Make sure you do spend some time with the people & walk around the valley as much as u can
- Enjoy the valley & spend a relaxed day
- Retire at Turtuk for the night, Travel distance 120kms time 3 to 4 hours
Day 10 – 12thÂ July 16 / 9th Aug 16
- Start at 6am for Khardungla
- Reach Khardungla by 11am,
- After all the groupie & selfieâ€™s lets head for Leh
- Reach Leh & you are on your own, walk around the leh market
- Retire for the night at Leh, travel distance
Day 11 – 13thÂ July 16 / 10th Aug 16
- Leh local sight seeing
Day 12 – 14thÂ July 16 / 11th Aug 16
- We start early at 6Am to reach Kargil
- Leh to Kargil is a beautiful drive
Day 13 – 15thÂ July 15 / 12th Aug 16
- Start at 6Am for Srinagar, Reach Srinagar by Noon
- Optional stay @ house boat or depart for Home
Day 14 – 16thÂ July 15 / 13th Aug 16
Leh Ladakh Road trip COST
Package CostÂ â€“Service Tax extra
Accommodation with All veg meals in Deluxe Camps
Accommodation on Twin Sharing
All required Fees & monument charges
Bank Account Details
|Bank||Branch||IFSC Code||Account Type||Account Holder||Account No|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||Koramangala 4thÂ Block||ICIC0001667||Current Acnt||Burn Boundaries Adventure Pvt Ltd||166705500022|
50% advance while booking & 50% before 30 Days of travel
- All bookings will carry
- 25% cancellation charges from day 1
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% cancellation charges if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund if cancelled less than15 days
PackageÂ Does Not Include:
- Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera Fees.
- Air Fare /Train Fare
- Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
- Any Kind Of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary- Stay On Account Of Train Cancellation / Ill Health / Road Blocks And / Or Any Factors Beyond Control.
- Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to vehicle / self
DisclaimerÂ â€“ Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Ladhak is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.
For detailedÂ Terms&Conditions Click Here
Personal Kit List:
1 Rucksack, Day pack bag, Sun Cap, Sun Glasses (other than blue color), Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater, Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit, Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion, Cotton Thermal Inners, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks, Personal Medicine Kit, Waste Pouch
Burn boundaries will make you fall in love for the true/hidden beauty of the place instead of what is shown on media (horrible touristy places).Â TheyÂ can be trusted to deliver whatever they have contacted for (in fact much more) at the apt price. USP of burn boundaries is the personal touch that they provide by doing excellent ground work and of course, attention to details. I donâ€™t know how Leh Ladakh could have been better. Burn boundaries planned the most awesome offbeat route, best hotels, guide, super fast driver along with surprise of camping. I would recommend burn boundaries for the combination of interesting itineraries and high rating on customer satisfaction. I can’t wait to go with the burn Boundaries team next time and explore the unexplored India.
-- Tithi Patel, Traveller, Delhi
-- Srikanth, Sarpass Trek, Himachal
-- Sirishkar, Traveller from Hyderabad
-- Manoj Chaudhari Traveller from Nasik
-- Lakshmi Traveller from Bangalore
Burn Boundaries helped me have an experience in Ladakh which will forever be etched in memory and translate into hundreds of stories in the years to come. We were there at a time when BB Team and his men were under immense pressure due to the closing of the Chadar trek suddenly. However, his team changed plans and overnight made alternate arrangements for us to have a frozen river trek at wanla.
-- Anubhav Sinha, Trekker from Kolkatta
The organisers were an absolute gem, going out of their way to accommodate my needs. The support team, were fabulous, and made the journey so much more enjoyable. The guides were knowledgable and provided great insight to the area. All in all, i’d highly recommend taking a trip with Burn Boundaries, you wont regret it, i definitely didnt.
-- Christine, Traveller+Trekker from Australia
Chadar Trek â€“ January 2015
It was a pleasure travelling with Burn Boundaries. Food and Sleeping bags were good. Guides were outstanding. The entire staff was always pleasant, willing to help with a smile on their face. The pickup and drop vehicles were well driven. Thank you for truly wonderful and safe trip.
-- Nimisha Shah, Trekker from Mumbai
Travelling to ladakh with an agenda in hand was very helpful withÂ BurnÂ Boundaries. The way BB team had organised the whole trip is worth appreciating. Every individual was personally attended to with a complete brief of the itinerary, weather conditions, time of travel, distance to destination, terrain conditions(road travel) ahead of the journey. This pre planning allowed me to concentrate on enjoying my trip rather than focusing on where to stay and how to get there. There were no problems even after a lot of people fell ill. Everything was organized as expected. Efforts were taken by the organizers to make sure everyone were comfortable during the journey !
BB Teams passion is travelling to unexplored locations and that made our trip extremely worthwhile !
-- Vandana & Sulil, Travellers from Chennai
Walk the talk is what clearly got into my senses with burn boundaries. The recent trek of Lamayuru was so well organised in the tough conditions and with each crew member full of compassion made this trek engraved in my and my daughter’s memory forever. I will do injustice if Â I do not mention the care and empathy shown by Burn Boundaries, before , during and after the trek.
-- Trekker - Alok Malaviya with daughter Radhika, Bhopal
As a foreigner, I found myself quite comfortable with Burn Boundaries leading. They are flexible, friendly and professional so that I rather think I was with a trustable friend rather than a trekking firm.
I would definitely recommend my friends and whoever from Thailand consider Burn Boundaries as one of their choices.
-- Songphon K, Trekker, Thailand
Interesting part of riding with Burn Boundaries is the research, planning & execution. There is always a plan B. I felt at home from the day 1 & the team was like a family.
-- Amol Raina, Rider from Mumbai
I enjoy traveling with Burn Boundaries mainly because of the organizers, The team members who make it more and more interesting for every trip, be it a small trek or Himalayas! I love the flexibility we get during the trips to stop and enjoy the nature.
-- Manjula BK, Traveller, Bangalore