Pangi Valley Bike TripBike Riding
Pangi Valley Bike trip Info
Sach Pass & Pangi Valley -A Ultimate Riding Challenge
Do you have the Adrenaline, Are you ready for the adventure, Have you been dreaming of the toughest rides, Here is your chance to ride the Real TOUGH route of India Ultimate challenge.
This Ride is for the Dare Devils only, If you are not a regular rider, Riders credentials will be required for confirmed registration.
Pangi Valley Bike Trip Itinerary
|Day 2||Manali||Keylong||05 Hrs||Moderate|
|Day 3||Keylong||Killar||08 Hrs||Tough|
|Day 4||Killar||Sachpass-Killar||100 Kms||09 Hrs||Very HARD|
|Day 5||Killar||Kishtwar||08 Hrs||Very HARD|
|Day 6||Kishtwar||Chamba||06 Hrs||Moderate|
|Day 7||Chamba||Dalhousie||140 Kms||6 Hrs||Moderate|
|Day 8||Dalhousie||Chandigarh||09 Hrs||Easy|
Reporting Time 8Pm (Max) @ Manali
Special Note – Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow Riders, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions / permissions & plan may change.
- Assemble at Manali
- Take rest for the day
- Nighthalt at Manali
- Wake up at 6.30Am and leave for Keylong by 8.00am.
- Reach Rohtang by 9.30 Am & play in the snow
- Reach Keylong by 3 pm & enjoy the scenic place & walk around
- Retire for the night
- This will be a relaxed drive & the journey is comfortable
- This the start of the tough routes we will face its a long & strenuous day
- We wake up @ 6.00am & Start for Killar by 7.30am.
- Reach Killar by 5.30 pm
- The Pass of the passes Sach pass One of the toughest routes in Himachal, Every part of your body will tell you a story after this ride. This ride will be a challenging one as we will face snow, slush, water & almost every possible challenge
- Start early by 7.30 for Sach Pass & reach by 12 noon
- After having packed lunch will return back to Millar
- This day journey takes you through the BEST RIDE of your life
- Categorised as the world toughest route in Top 5. This route is amazingly beautiful & equally difficult, Waterfalls, Snow, Ice, slush, water, no roads, scary passes, name it you have it. Never heard, never seen just experience it. This is what you have come far
- Start early by 7.30 to reach Kishtwar by 5Pm.
- This route is an extremely beautiful & goes through some of the best scenic places. You will not only enjoy the ride. You will remember the ride
- Reach Chamba by late noon & relax for the evening & retire
- The national highway is very good & will reach Chandigarh by evening & lets celebrate
Tour Ends Depart for your respective places.
Pangi Valley Bike Trip COST
Package CostService Tax Extra
Fuel cost will be divided among the Bikers at the end of the Ride
- Accommodation with All veg meals in Hotels & GH
- Backup / Support Vehicle
- Trained Mechanic
- Ride Captain
Bank Account Details
|Bank||Branch||IFSC Cocde||Account Type||Account Holder||Account No|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||Koramangala 4th Block||ICIC0001667||Current Acnt||Burn Boundaries Adventure Pvt Ltd||166705500022|
50% advance while booking & 50% before 30 Days of travel
- All bookings will carry
- 25% cancellation charges from day 1
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% cancellation charges if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund if cancelled less than15 days
Package Does Not Include:
- Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera Fees.
- Air Fare /Train Fare
- Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
- Any Kind Of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary- Stay On Account Of Train Cancellation / Ill Health / Road Blocks And / Or Any Factors Beyond Control.
Disclaimer Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Ladhak is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.
For detailed Terms&Conditions Click Here
Personal Kit List:
1 Rucksack, Day pack bag, Sun Cap, Sun Glasses (other than blue color), Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater, Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit, Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion, Cotton Thermal Inners, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks, Personal Medicine Kit, Waste Pouch
Burn boundaries will make you fall in love for the true/hidden beauty of the place instead of what is shown on media (horrible touristy places).Â TheyÂ can be trusted to deliver whatever they have contacted for (in fact much more) at the apt price. USP of burn boundaries is the personal touch that they provide by doing excellent ground work and of course, attention to details. I donâ€™t know how Leh Ladakh could have been better. Burn boundaries planned the most awesome offbeat route, best hotels, guide, super fast driver along with surprise of camping. I would recommend burn boundaries for the combination of interesting itineraries and high rating on customer satisfaction. I can’t wait to go with the burn Boundaries team next time and explore the unexplored India.
-- Tithi Patel, Traveller, Delhi
-- Srikanth, Sarpass Trek, Himachal
-- Sirishkar, Traveller from Hyderabad
-- Manoj Chaudhari Traveller from Nasik
-- Lakshmi Traveller from Bangalore
Burn Boundaries helped me have an experience in Ladakh which will forever be etched in memory and translate into hundreds of stories in the years to come. We were there at a time when BB Team and his men were under immense pressure due to the closing of the Chadar trek suddenly. However, his team changed plans and overnight made alternate arrangements for us to have a frozen river trek at wanla.
-- Anubhav Sinha, Trekker from Kolkatta
The organisers were an absolute gem, going out of their way to accommodate my needs. The support team, were fabulous, and made the journey so much more enjoyable. The guides were knowledgable and provided great insight to the area. All in all, i’d highly recommend taking a trip with Burn Boundaries, you wont regret it, i definitely didnt.
-- Christine, Traveller+Trekker from Australia
Chadar Trek â€“ January 2015
It was a pleasure travelling with Burn Boundaries. Food and Sleeping bags were good. Guides were outstanding. The entire staff was always pleasant, willing to help with a smile on their face. The pickup and drop vehicles were well driven. Thank you for truly wonderful and safe trip.
-- Nimisha Shah, Trekker from Mumbai
Travelling to ladakh with an agenda in hand was very helpful withÂ BurnÂ Boundaries. The way BB team had organised the whole trip is worth appreciating. Every individual was personally attended to with a complete brief of the itinerary, weather conditions, time of travel, distance to destination, terrain conditions(road travel) ahead of the journey. This pre planning allowed me to concentrate on enjoying my trip rather than focusing on where to stay and how to get there. There were no problems even after a lot of people fell ill. Everything was organized as expected. Efforts were taken by the organizers to make sure everyone were comfortable during the journey !
BB Teams passion is travelling to unexplored locations and that made our trip extremely worthwhile !
-- Vandana & Sulil, Travellers from Chennai
Walk the talk is what clearly got into my senses with burn boundaries. The recent trek of Lamayuru was so well organised in the tough conditions and with each crew member full of compassion made this trek engraved in my and my daughter’s memory forever. I will do injustice if Â I do not mention the care and empathy shown by Burn Boundaries, before , during and after the trek.
-- Trekker - Alok Malaviya with daughter Radhika, Bhopal
As a foreigner, I found myself quite comfortable with Burn Boundaries leading. They are flexible, friendly and professional so that I rather think I was with a trustable friend rather than a trekking firm.
I would definitely recommend my friends and whoever from Thailand consider Burn Boundaries as one of their choices.
-- Songphon K, Trekker, Thailand
Interesting part of riding with Burn Boundaries is the research, planning & execution. There is always a plan B. I felt at home from the day 1 & the team was like a family.
-- Amol Raina, Rider from Mumbai
I enjoy traveling with Burn Boundaries mainly because of the organizers, The team members who make it more and more interesting for every trip, be it a small trek or Himalayas! I love the flexibility we get during the trips to stop and enjoy the nature.
-- Manjula BK, Traveller, Bangalore